Richard F. Sliwoski, P.E.
Joseph F. Damico
Office of the Director
The Department of General Services (DGS) is a service agency supporting the mission of governments by delivering quality, cost-effective, timely, safe and secure laboratory, engineering and architecture, procurement, real estate, vehicle management, and graphic design services, while also serving businesses and citizens.
The agency is led by a director who manages intra-governmental services to state agencies and local government as well as governmental services to businesses and citizens. These include procurement, warehouse and distributions, surplus real and personal property, fleet and graphic services, facility management, laboratory services, real property management and the administration of the capital budget.
Department of General Services Goals:
- Lead the way in change and innovation
- Improve our customers' business processes
- Strengthen our customers' safety and security condition
- Provide cost effective and efficient services
- Effectively develop, manage, and preserve state resources
DGS Employee Code of Ethics
DGS Organizational Chart
These Business Units are included in the Office of the Director: